THE OFFICIAL THOMAS PR®
KARENNET CES® PARTY LIST V. 3.0
JANUARY 5-8, 2023 - LAS VEGAS
TUES, JAN 3, 2023:
5:00 PM: CES Unveiled – (Press only) https://www.ces.tech/events-programs/ces-unveiled.aspx
WED, JAN 4:
4:00 PM: Infillion Suite – Aria, RSVP: https://infillionatces2023.splashthat.com/
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Beachfront Happy Hour - Aria, Alibi, RSVP: https://evolve.beachfront.com/ces-welcome-happy-hour
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Freewheel CES Kickoff – Vdara, 2600 W Harmon Ave (Invite only)
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: eSports/Broadcasting - Tacos & Beer, 3900 Paradise Rd #A https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-tacos-beer-lets-talk-esports-broadcasting-tickets-502051568757
6:00 PM: Fortune Tech CES 2023 Dinner – Park MGM (Invite only) https://fortune.com/conferences/fortune-brainstorm-tech-dinner-2023/
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Sip with Skai – Cosmopolitan, Vespar Bar, RSVP:
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM: IPG/Mediabrands Cocktail Reception - Encore Beach Club, RSVP: https://ipgmbces2023cocktailreception.splashthat.com/
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Crypto Happy Hour - The Nerd, 450 E Fremont St Suite #250, RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/vegas-crypto-meetup/events/289846000/
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Pepcom – Caesar’s Palace (Invite only)
9:00 PM - 12:00 AM: Medialink Kickoff Party – Wynn, XS Nightclub (Invite only)
THURS, JAN 5:
7:30 AM - 9:30 AM: OTT.X Breakfast - Stirling Club, 2827 Paradise Road (Invite only) https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ottx-breakfast-at-ces-2023-tickets-482133031877
12:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Equality Lounge – Aria, Sky Suites, RSVP:
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Women in Leadership Soiree - Chelsea Tower, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S Level 1, Vesper Bar (Invite only)
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM: Dealmakers Happy Hour – Venetian (Invite only)
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Airfuel Happy Hour – Venetian, Mott32, Birdcage Rm https://airfuel.org/event/ces-2023-industry-networking-event/
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM: United by Play Battle – Luxor, HyperX Arena, RSVP: https://www.viewsonic.com/us/unitedbyplay2023-rsvp-tournament
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Viewpoint Happy Hour – Cosmopolitan, RSVP: https://lp.theviewpoint.com/clique-happy-hour-rsvp
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: GFK Cocktail Reception – Cosmopolitan, Marquee Library, RSVP:
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Silicon Dragon Heartland - $0-$125 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/silicon-dragon-heartland-ces-2023-tickets-481717278347
5:00 PM - 9:30 PM: Capgemini Kick-off Party – Virgil’s Real BBQ, 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, RSVP: https://www.capgemini.com/news/events/join-capgemini-at-ces-2023-the-global-stage-for-innovation/#form
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM: Solomon Partners/OAAA Reception – Venetian, Chica, RSVP: https://solomonpartnersreceptionces202.splashthat.com/
5:30 PM: - 8:30 PM: U-Blox – Planet Hollywood, Cabo Wabo Cantina, RSVP:
5:30 PM - 10:00 PM: Equativ Wine Tasting Event – Aria, RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/equativ-ces-2023-wine-tasting-event-tickets-468402553647
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: COVESA Networking & Showcase – Bellagio, RSVP: https://COVESAces2023.eventbrite.com passcode: collaboration
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Smart Young Professionals Network (SYP) – Lavo, RSVP: https://www.syp.net/events/dine-with-syp-lavo-during-ces
6:45 PM - 8:45 PM: Jiffy.ai – Cosmopolitan, Beauty & Essex https://jiffy.ai/event/ces-2023-dinner-rsvp/
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM: Showstoppers – Bellagio (Invite only)
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Women in Technology Awards Reception – LVCC, West Hall, Room W306
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM: Bluetooth SIG – Caesar’s, Omnia (Members only) https://www.bluetooth.com/login
8:00 PM - 11:00 PM: Late Night with Landmark – Venetian, RSVP:
9:00 PM - 1:00 AM: Amazon After Dark – Aria, Jewel, RSVP: https://www.amazonadvertisingevents.com/ces/home#register Code: AmazonAdsCES
9:00 PM - 2:00 AM: Cooler Master Anniversary Party – Palms, Greene St. Kitchen (Invite only)
FRI, JAN 6:
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM: IDC Breakfast Briefing – Westin, Acacia Room (Invite only)
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM: SBCA Networking Breakfast – Maggiano’s Little Italy, 3200 Las Vegas Blvd, Suite 2144, RSVP:
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Startup of the Year Coffee Meetup – Linq Promenade, Off The Strip restaurant, RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup-of-the-year-coffee-meetup-at-ces-2023-tickets-477045304347
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM: Equality Lounge – Aria, Aria Sky Suites RSVP:
3:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Japanese Corporates Consortium M-Lab - Alexxa’s, 3655 South Las Vegas Boulevard, RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shape-the-future-of-mobility-with-m-lab-tickets-471432325777
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM: K-Night - Venetian Expo Meeting Galileo Room 901&902 (Level 1), RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/k-night-2023-ces-tickets-482139862307
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM: Transatlantic Mixer – Treasure Island, Gilley’s Saloon, 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ces-transatlantic-mixer-steps-away-from-eureka-park-tickets-499308825137
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM: Hong Kong Reception - Palazzo, Trustworthy Brewing Co, RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hong-kong-reception-ces-2023-tickets-483375187197
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM: CES Meetup - Player 1 Video Game Bar, 2797 South Maryland Parkway #24 - $10, RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ces-meetup-hangout-retro-arcade-bar-power-surge-your-networking-tickets-477236716867
6:30 PM - 10:30 PM: DeoVR Meetup - Museum of Selfies, Linq Promenade (Invite only) https://lu.ma/deovr
SAT, JAN 7:
8:00 PM - 1:00 AM: Birdzeye Party - Waldorf Astoria, Suite 3606 - 36th Floor (Invite only)
10:00 PM - 12:00 AM: “Didn’t get in the party” Meetup – Cosmopolitan, Chandelier, RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/didnt-get-in-the-party-meetup-during-ces-tickets-468836782437
THOMAS PR CLIENTS AT CES 2023
EBUYNOW/MOTOROLA: Booth #53760, Venetian – introducing a new line of smartwatches, including the moto watch 100, the lowest cost smartwatch featuring the new Family Sharing App with ground-breaking fall detection technology that monitors and protects vulnerable family members without requiring a monthly charge. Includes unique features: fall-detection, heart rate monitoring, SPO2 oxygen saturation alerts, daily vitals updates, and watch-to-watch texts so you can keep tabs on vulnerable family members. Also tracks health and fitness to measure, compare, and share fitness goals, connecting you with inspiring communities and friends – website: https://motowatch.com/.
CLEAR DROP: BOOTH # 61112 - VENETIAN, EUREKA PARK - the first line of home appliances to streamline how we process our waste, soft plastics, and organic trash: Clear Drop SPC (Soft Plastic Compactor) and Clear Drop OC (Organics Collector). Clear Drop helps clean-up the environment, processing 100% of home refuse without leaving anything for the landfill. Affordably priced and geared to the home user, each patent-pending Clear Drop unit addresses one specific type of recycling, making it as simple and effective as possible to clean up the earth from destructive soft plastics and garbage waste - website: www.onecleardrop.com.
SWISSTECH: BOOTH #61433 - VENETIAN, EUREKA PARK – 24 new innovative products below.
· AckTao: first cloud computing EdTech cybersecurity awareness program teaching students to react to any situation through smart gaming scenarios video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_DtdPjc2uDtZD6nFl3v0TsZ7GizT92iG/view https://acktao.com.
· Algorized: advanced sensing and perception technologies using UWB radar technology for human presence detection, tracking, positioning, and vital signs monitoring -- even through buildings – video: https://youtu.be/6WmayeuCfGE info: www.algorized.com.
· Aegis Rider: Augmented Reality enabled safety, infotainment, and performance systems for the motorcycle industry and racetrack www.aegisrider.com.
· Arbrea Labs: Augmented Reality and 3D simulation tools for plastic surgery using simulators during consultations to clarify aesthetic outcomes – video: https://vimeo.com/768648853 info: www.arbrea-labs.com.
· OstLoong: AR outdoor sports and ski goggles equipped with sensors, including GPS, accelerometer, and gyroscope www.ostloong.com.
· Superba AR: cutting-edge AR, VR, Metaverse, web3, blockchain, and machine learning applications using the latest technologies with stunning 3D graphics and leading real-time processing www.superba.biz.
· Weezy VR: first interactive VR app for travel, with the ability to use filters and gestures to discover a trip in 360 degrees to explore and determine the next travel destination https://weezy-vr.com.
· Nanoleq: Oxa Life is a new health and wellness wearable smart garment connected with a biofeedback app that teaches users how to live a healthier and more balanced life through breathing training www.nanoleq.com and www.oxalife.com.
· Allimb Sarl: products that revolutionize therapeutic exercise www.allimb.com.
· biped.ai: a smart shoulder-worn harness that uses autonomous driving technology to guide blind and partially-sighted people with 3D sounds – video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HaE0u-bmoo info: https://biped.ai.
· Lighthouse Tech: LTH01 is a compact fashion eyewear frame that incorporates a 3-D ToF sensor, detecting obstacles in the path of people with vision impairment, blindness, and the spatial disorders associated with stroke video at: https://youtu.be/Sb79Vx4-p1g info: www.lighthousetech.ch.
· Scewo: only smart power wheelchair combing driving on two wheels with climbing stairs, the Scewo BRO is equipped with sensors that constantly measure the environment and recognize obstacles and changes, such as the end of a staircase – video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsOgiZ4D-sU&t=6s info: www.scewo.ch.
· Sedimentum: enables vulnerable people, such as seniors, to live safely, autonomously, and as long as possible in their own homes. Sedimentum combines intelligent, contactless fall detectors with automatic alarming via the SAFE-living app https://www.sedimentum.com.
· Zoundream: uses deep learning and sound recognition to translate baby cries and sounds, deciphering a baby’s needs, emotions, and physical status www.zoundream.com.
· nobank: makes DeFi and Web3 accessible for everyone, offering a simple low-cost way to transact with digital assets by building a non-custodial, smart contract wallet with advanced security and social recovery, removing the middleman to transact with digital assets without complexity https://nobank.one.
· Authena: the first Authenticity and Traceability as a Service IoT and Blockchain-based platform that protects the product itself, eliminating counterfeiting at the source for a trusted bridge between physical products and their collectible twin in the NFT Metaverse https://authena.io.
· Experify: new review experience platform built on real-life trust, connecting shoppers with authentic product owners so everyone can rely on real opinions from real people https://experify.io.
· Agartha Labs: incubation platform allowing entrepreneurs to develop their ideas from business plan to crowdfunding thanks to Web3 tools https://agartha.ch
· AVAtronics: AI-enriched Wideband Active Noise Cancellation audio technology for consumer electronics and transportation markets https://avatronics.com.
· Copresence: an AI Avatar-based video conferencing solution for the most natural video experience, digitalizing video conference participants for a more natural meeting experience www.copresence.tech.
· GlobalM: new advanced software-based video network technologies for live broadcasting for sports, news, and entertainment, accepting live streams from staff journalists, freelance reporters, or program guests directly from a smartphone app developed for high-quality mass contribution https://globalm.media.
· Largo.ai: powerful AI system with cognitive video, audio, and text pattern understanding that converts cognitive patterns to meaningful insights for the recipes for successful scripts -- for movie producers, writers, and distributors https://www.largo.ai/.
· Modulos: revolutionary approach that leverages data quality as the primary driver of machine learning model’s performance for Data-Centric AI focusing on the most important aspect: data quality www.modulos.ai.
· Virtuosis Artificial Intelligence: enhances team collaboration and well-being at work with proprietary AI technology that provides feedback about communication skills, mood, burnout and team conflict risks -- just by analyzing the voice www.virtuosis.ai.
PRESS CONTACT TO SCHEDULE MEETINGS & FOR MORE INFO:
Karen Thomas / Eva Yutani
Phone: (631) 549-7575 cell: (516) 527-9111
· THOMAS PR IS WINNER PR CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR
2022 and 2021 - PRPLI
THE KARENNET PARTY LIST IS THE LONGEST RUNNING &
ORIGINAL CES PARTYLIST FOR OVER 20 YEARS
THOMAS PR IS THE CES AUTHORITY #1 AGENCY FOR CONSUMER ELECTRONICS, INTERNET, & SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
JUDGE FOR AWARDS: American Business Awards, Cyber Security Awards, CES Innovation Awards, Edison Awards, eHealthcare Leadership Awards, and others
Contact: Karen Thomas/Eva Yutani, Thomas Public Relations, Inc. (631) 549-7575
“The Official KarenNet Party List” is published by Thomas Public Relations, Inc. Thomas PR is a registered trademark of Thomas Public Relations
Contact for info on Thomas PR:
Karen Thomas email@example.com
Eva Yutani firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas PR is a registered trademark of Thomas Public Relations, Inc., registration no. 2,607,326.
CES is a registered trademark of the Consumer Technology Association. Other marks may be the trademark or registered trademark property of their respective owners. Thomas PR is not affiliated with or endorsed by CES or the companies listed herein, unless otherwise noted.
The contents of all photos, graphics, and text are protected by copyright
and may not be used or reproduced without prior express written authorization from the publisher.